2009 – 2011 2001 – 2009
CURRICULUM VITAE of
M.A. in Education (Educational Technology) B.A in Education (Minor: English Education)
Seoul National University Inha University
KMAC(Korea Management Association Consulting)
Texas A&M University Seoul National University
KMA(Korea Management Association)
2012 Jan – 2015 Aug
2011 Feb – May
2015 Sep – 2016 May 2009 – 2011
2010 Dec - 2011 Apr
Human Resource Analyst
(Partner Education Team, Management & technology Center)
Instructional Designer/Research Analyst (Learning & Development Division)
Brain Korea 21 Academic Leadership Institute for Competency-Based Education
Research Assistant ASTD Assistant 2010
- Lim, C., Hong, H., Choi, S., & Lee, J. (2010). Instructional Design Model for Differentiated Inquiry Learning in the Social Studies Subject-Matter Oriented Classroom Environment. ICER International Conference 2010.
- Lim, C., Hong, H., Choi, S., & Lee, J. (2010). (2010). Instructional Design Model for Differentiated Inquiry Learning in the Social Studies Subject-Matter Oriented Classroom Environment. KERA International Conference 2010.
- Lim, C., Hong, H., Choi, S., & Lee, J. Developing an Instructional Design Model for Learner's Motivation and Participation in the Subject-Matter Oriented Classroom Environment. 2010 Korean Society for Educational Technology (KSET) International Conference.
- Kim, S., Lim, C., & Lee, J. (2009). A Study on Types of Opinion and Reply Messages According to Instructor Feedbacks in Asynchronous Online Discussion. KERA Conference 2009.
PROJECT & EXPERIENCE
In Master’s program
- Developing a Training Program for Administrative Officer of Public Collective Bargaining in
Employment & Labor Training Institute, Korea
- Designing “Learn How to Learn” E-Learning Program for University Freshmen.
- Designing a Curriculum for KOCCA(Korea Creative Content Academy) Institute.
KMAC (Korea Management Association Consulting)
- Design and Development of CS Performance Improvement Program for Hyundai Mobis
- Designing and Administration of Massive Job Competency Test for LG Electronic Software Engineer
- Designing an Evaluation Management System with On-line test administrative system
- Designing Massive Job Training Program for Newcomers in LG Electronics
- Quality Assurance Profession in Colombia ICT Education Capability Building Project in Bogota, Colombia
- Participating in HR Business outsourcing proposal to LG Display
- Administrator of Quality Assurance Program of Learning & Development Center, LG CNS
- A Lecturer of New Employee Training Program of LG CNS
2015 Emerging Scholar Award
2015 Awarding Client Appreciation Plaque 2014 Best Team in Solution Enterprise Division 2010 Future Researcher Prize
Texas A&M University LG Electronics
LG CNS Seoul National University
Reviewer, International, Global and Cross Cultural Issues Track, 2016 Academy of Human Resource Development Conference
E-learning Specialist Teacher License
Korea U-learning Association Inha University
Seoul National University
2011 Developing a Model for Rapid Needs Analysis
Candidate for Program Chair-Amin Alizadeh
TEXAS A& M UNIVERSITY, COLLEGE STATION
P.h.D in Human Resource Development
MULTIMEDIA UNIVERSITY, CYBERJAYA, MALAYSIA
Master of Business Administration (General Management)
IAU (ISLAMIC AZAD UNIVERSITY), TEHRAN, IRAN
B.Eng. in Chemical Engineering (Petroleum Industries Process Design)
Aug 2015 – Present
2008 - 2011 1998- 2003
Current research involves investigating Talent Development challenges in volunteer based organizations in the State of Texas.
Examining and Conducting the literature related to Volunteer Development in Nonprofit organizations
Texas A&M University
Department of Educational Administration and Human Resource Development
Graduate Non-teaching Assistant
Bush School of Government (Farsi Language Instructor)
Oct14 – May 2015
Having two Farsi classes weekly with International Affair Graduate students, tutoring American students with reading, writing and speaking skills in a very friendly and encouraging atmosphere
Developing strong language teaching skills and advising American students of Persian culture norms and practices
Nik Makan Real Estate Aug11-June14 (Real Estate Manager)
Working jointly with my father, I developed his business beyond its regular services in departmental and formed a cross-functional team for the delivery of projects.
Defined marketing and advertising planed and worked on issues of diverse scope by analyzing data and evaluating the identifiable factors
Monitored projects delivery from its initial point to its completion
Communicated with project managers regarding status of specific projects
Directed recruitment and training of new agents, and negotiated compensation strategies
individually and between groups
Pasargad Industrial Group Apr 04– Oct 07 (Chief Marketing Officer)
As a cofounder, we established this company to provide sales and marketing services in machinery and sell insurance to customers.
I was responsible for all marketing and sales, operational and business initiatives and development within our organization.
Launched, introduced and developed services and products
Prepared all marketing strategy, directed pricing and promotions, and market analysis.
Managed marketing budgets and mitigated revenue loss risks.
Implemented and directed distribution channel, marketing communication and advertising teams.
Dena Machine Aug 00- Feb 04 (Sale Manger)
Recruited initially as a sale person, I was promoted to sales manager in 2003.
Worked as a sales manager of tower Crane and heavy duty machines department, participated in many tenders and bringing lots of projects in the company and worked in close cooperation with finance and engineering department to deliver the best result.
As the department manager, I mentored senior and junior engineers and regularly monitored the evaluation methods and tools to ensure the successful completion of the projects.
Kharazmi Institute Nov98-Aug00 (Educational consultant) Working in Kharazmi, one of the leading institutes in educational services for high school students, I provided students with individual and team study plans and taught stress management and exam preparation courses.
Worked with more than 200 students directly and planned different study schedule for each individual
Successfully conducted weekly motivational classes for students which became so effective with high demand even from other branches
Ranked in top five consultants, among 30 educational consultants in first three month of employment
Factor Influencing Talent management in Malaysian Tourism Industry.
Book Publication in Farsi
-978-600 How To Pronounce My Feelings?' First edition, 2013, ISBN' چھ جوریبگم دوستت دارم؟ -1 202-246-2
978-600-04-0167-2 In Praise of Mother’, First edition, 2013, ISBN‘ بھ نام مادر -2 Searchable in National Library and Achieves of I.R of IRAN (http://www.nlai.ir/)
Language Proficiency:English: Fluent | Persian: Mother tongue |Arabic and French: Elementary
Computer skills: Advanced: Excel Word, Power Point, STATA, SPSS, QM | Intermediate: Microsoft Project (MSP)
MARKPLUS.INC, KUALA LUMPUR, MALAYSIA
Marketing in turbulent times, Philip Kotler
MARKPLUS.INC, KUALA LUMPUR, MALAYSIA
Low budget high impact marketing, Hermawan Kartajaya
UTM, IBS, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Finance for Non-Financial Manager, Merouane Lakehal Ayat
May 2009 August 2009